Tuesday, August 31, 2010


X-Ray Spex - Oh Bondage Up Yours! [45] (1977)


Bind me, tie me, chain me to the wall. I wanna be a slave to you all.
»Oh Bondage Up Yours!«

A-Side: Oh Bondage Up Yours! • B-Side: I Am A Cliché
released 1977 / Virgin VS 189
Band origin: London/UK
Members on this recording: Poly Styrene [aka Marion Elliot] (vcls), Jak Airport (gtr), Paul Dean (bs), Lora Logic [aka Susan Whitby] (sax), BP Hurding (drms).


Get it here (vinyl rip) 320 kBit/s
password: obuy77

Further information:  Poly's Punky Party

Listen to I Am A Cliché

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog, nice to see not only front, but rear artwork. I've set up a site featuring 45 rpm 7" artwork at,- www.45sleeves.co.uk
I've stole a few of your pic sleeves but can you add some of the sleeves i'm missing?
All the best, Wag