Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Mission Of Burma [2 LP compilation 1980-88] (1988)


Once I had my heroes, once I had my dreams, but all of that is changed now
»That's When I Reach for My Revolver «

A-Side: Academy Fight Song/That's When I Reach for My Revolver/Outlaw/Fame and Fortune /This Is Not a Photograph/Red
B-Side: All World Cowboy Romance/Forget/Laugh the World Away/OK - No Way/
Secrets/Train
C-Side: Trem Two/New Nails/Dead Pool/Learn How/Mica
D-Side: Weatherbox/The Ballad of Johnny Burma/Einstein's Day/Fun World/That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate/Go Fun Burn Man/1970
recorded 1980-88 • released 1988 / Ryko Analogue RALP 0072-2
Band origin: Boston/US
Members on this recording: Roger Miller (gtr, vcls), Clint Conley (bs, vcls), Peter Prescott (drms, vcls), Martin Swope (tape loops, sonic manipulations).


Get Part 1 here and Part 2 there (vinyl rip) 320 kBit/s
password: mob88

Further information:  Mission Of Burma Website

Listen to Academy Fight Song

No comments: